The first website accessibility trial made it to the courts in June 2017, where Winn-Dixie grocery stores were penalized and mandated to comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). In August 2017, then again in December of the same year, suits were brought against Blick Art Materials resulting in a class suit and ultimately a settlement agreement requiring compliance with WCAG.
As a sales leader, you know the golden rule: 80/20. 20% of your time during a sales call should be spent talking to your lead, while the other 80% should be spent listening. Sounds good right? No. It's a trite rule with 0% application to closing sales if you don't have the context that goes into what that 80% listening time is made of. And honestly, the 20% talking portion is misleading as well.
You need to know what the heck it is you should be doing in a sales call to win. And it's not STTS, "sticking to the script." And it is never, ever leading with your pitch. Sure, you need to hit bullets. But those bullets are essentially blanks if you're not leading your conversation with deep, active listening and relationship building.
This post was originally published on December 27, 2017. To keep up with the ever-changing Facebook platform, updates were made July 24, 2018 to include even more relevant information.
Facebook is still one of the best ad platforms in the world for a number of reasons (1.65 billion monthly active users and an amazing, if somewhat unsettling, tracking ability), but with organic reach plummeting, you have to pay to play. And one of the best ways to do that is carousel ads.
Some times I want a piece of web software to do a thing that it doesn't do. And sometimes the fact that it doesn't do that thing is a big enough waste of my time, that I go right to hacking away at it with the Chrome console to see if I can make it behave. And usually, it works. This is a story about one of those times.
It's 2018, the year of VR takeover, mobile phone ubiquity and the age of the enlightened internet user. The internet is the final frontier and with the pioneers that made it changing the game every couple of months, it can be hard to keep up with the gold rush.
Integrating automation into your sales strategy is the biggest thing you can do for your productivity and customer impact, but is it really a cost effective strategy to install and learn the software internally?
Business is all about building relationships. The better we keep track of these relationships, the better we're keeping track of our business's ability to scale.
CRM Software has become the golden ticket for sales and marketing alignment. It's grown into a $40 billion industry in 2018 and has generated an average ROI of $8.71 for every dollar that a business spends on the software. Its cohesive abilities make building, implementing and tracking sales nurturing strategies easier and more effective than ever.
We know you enjoy the sophisticated features that HubSpot provides for your marketing funnel, but their new product launch is flipping the funnel over. With Service Hub, it’s time to double down on delighting customers and creating brand promoters.